Marriner Business Support
Marriner Business Support provides a comprehensive ‘one stop shop’ for Food, Health and Safety and Environmental Health Consultancy and flexible solutions for food and health and safety compliance. A key element of our service is comprehensive food hygiene training, food safety training and health and safety training, to recognised national standards in England and Scotland.
Rob Marriner is a highly experienced Environmental Health Practitioner and is registered with the Occupational Safety Consultants Register (OSCR), which provides details of consultants who have met the highest qualification standard of recognised professional bodies, and who are bound by a code of conduct that requires them to only give advice which is sensible and proportionate. The register has been developed by HSE and a network of professional bodies representing safety consultants across Britain.
We offer affordable solutions for all businesses for promotion and to ensure a safe environment in compliance with legislation and all audit requirements, without the need for full time technical support, or as a useful addition to existing resources.
Our services reflect the needs of our customers and we take care to understand what you want from our first meeting in order to meet your needs and to add value to your business.
Free Advice Promise
- We will provide a free initial interview to any new business client, either by phone or at your own premises.
- We will use this time to understand your business, your problems, challenges and ambitions and to assess whether we have the appropriate skills and experience to help you.
- After the interview we will provide you with a short summary of our initial views, an assessment of what we can offer and the likely cost of further work.
- If at any time we decide that you would be better served by an advisor with different or more specialist expertise we will make this clear and refer you to an appropriate source of advice.
It is our mission to build a productive partnership with our clients and to meet or exceed expectations wherever possible. With this in mind we have identified a number of values which we are committed to achieving:
- To be honest and have integrity
- To provide value for money
- To be recognised as experts in our field
- To listen to our clients and respond to their needs
- To be successful and profitable
Your continued use of our services and your recommendations to others are important to us, and in order to maximise these benefits we guarantee:
- 1. To be cost competitive
- 2. To agree the service you will receive in advance and the timetable for its delivery
- 3. To keep you informed of progress and discuss any appropriate changes before implementation
- 4. To check with you periodically that you are satisfied with the service you receive
- 5. To seek customer feedback upon completion to ensure the quality of our service remains exceptional
- 6. To be aware of your business needs and be flexible in delivery to fit in with your business wherever practicable